(this is random and may not be the same tomorrow)
1. FALLING IN LOVE!
· I’ve fallen in love many times and love passionately when I do. I guess it’s my love of and for life that makes me not afraid to give loving my best shot. I’ve been hurt even more times than I’ve been in love, still I wouldn’t change the fact that love is what makes the world go round – not money; but love. Having experienced love has increased my desire to be more compassionate towards others. For me, love is something to be shared with those around you.
2. GETTING ANOTHER CHANCE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES!
· Who never makes mistakes in life? We all do, but can you imagine how miserable we would be if we never got the chance to admit that we got it wrong and make things right? I hope that I never become too big to admit when I’m wrong.
3. COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!
· Can someone say 'no-brainer'. I’m reminded of it whenever I open my mouth to complain about something that’s not going right! I have a lot to be thankful for. It is a blessing to me to just be on this earth right now and I don’t need reminding that I need to be all that I can be.
4. BEING APPRECIATED BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
· Like everyone else, I’m egotistical, the Id is strong in me and needs massaging, so I feel vindicated when the people I care about – care about me.
5. WAKING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING THINKING IT’S A WORK DAY AND THEN REALIZING IT’S THE WEEKEND!
· This one really needs no explanation. If you can’t relate – then you are working far too hard; or maybe you’re not working at all.
6. FINALLY USING THE BATHROOM AFTER HOLDING IT IN ALL DAY!
· I’ve heard it said that this emotion can be equated to a satisfying sexual experience, but I think the feeling of relief and release is incomparable.
7. WRITING SOMETHING THAT RESONATES WITH THE READER AND INSPIRES THEM TO DO SOMETHING THEY WERE AFRAID TO DO BEFOREHAND!
· Is it true that writers are afflicted with self-doubt? – I am. As one who has so much to say, I often feel that no one wants to receive it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can’t take yourself too seriously when you are often putting your innermost thoughts out there for all and sundry to hold up for ridicule. It really is a nice feeling when someone “gets” what you are trying to communicate and an even bigger bonus when you inspire them. That is when the mission of writing has been accomplished – reaching its mark and making the recipient think, act or change.
8. WATCHING GOD MAKE A WAY OUT OF NO WAY!
· Every person’s experiences are unique and mine are no different.
9. THE SMELL OF THE EARTH WHEN I’M WORKING IN MY GARDEN!
· I LOVE to potter around, planting, digging and generally getting my hands dirty. As a child I used to bury my nosed in the ground after a shower of rain, the love of the soil has stayed with me.
10. MUSIC AND ITS POWER TO MOVE ME!